- 1 Which is better Secrets St James or Wild Orchid?
- 2 When was Secrets Wild Orchid built?
- 3 How far is Secrets Montego Bay from the airport?
- 4 What is the preferred club at secrets?
- 5 Are Secrets Resorts for couples only?
- 6 What is the most luxurious resort in Jamaica?
- 7 What should I avoid in Jamaica?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Montego Bay?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Jamaica?
- 10 What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
- 11 Is Dreams preferred club worth?
- 12 Is tipping allowed at Secrets Resorts?
- 13 Is the preferred club at secrets worth it?
Which is better Secrets St James or Wild Orchid?
Kindly note that Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St James are located next to each other and both Resorts feature our exclusive Unlimited-Luxury package. On the other hand Secrets Wild Orchid, boasts a contemporary and chic design and sits serenely on a half mile of private beach on the Montego Bay Peninsula.
When was Secrets Wild Orchid built?
James and Secrets Wild Orchid resorts targets the luxury market and also marks the debut of the Secrets brand in Jamaica. Secrets Wild Orchid, which had its soft opening on March 24, features a total of 350 suites, 260 on the main complex and 90 in the preferred club, with a variety of in-room amenities.
How far is Secrets Montego Bay from the airport?
Secrets Resorts is located close to the Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal. This property is approximately 1o km or 9 miles from Montego Bay Airport, consisting of 350 air-conditioned rooms and 24 hours room service.
What is the preferred club at secrets?
For unending romance on your getaway, upgrade to the Preferred Club where additional perks complement Unlimited-Luxury® for memorable moments that will last a lifetime. Plus, participating resorts may offer additional Preferred Club only services like private restaurants, pools, or bars.
Are Secrets Resorts for couples only?
Secrets Resorts & Spas: A Romantic Getaway
The all-inclusive, adults–only romantic retreats offers Unlimited-Luxury® with world-class amenities, including limitless premium drinks, 24-hour room service, exquisite spas, gourmet dining options, endless daytime activities, and nightly live entertainment.
What is the most luxurious resort in Jamaica?
The 8 Most Luxurious Hotels & Resorts In Jamaica
- Trident Port Antonio, Port Antonio.
- Jamaica Inn, Main Street, Ocho Rios.
- Sandals Royal Plantation, Main St, Ocho Rios.
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas, John Pringle Drive, Montego Bay.
- Half Moon, Rose Hall, Montego Bay.
- The Caves Hotel, Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril.
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Island Outpost, Crooked River.
What should I avoid in Jamaica?
7 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid in Jamaica
- Exploring the island by cab. Montego Bay/Oyster.
- Eating non-local seafood. Negril/Oyster.
- Avoiding roadside jerk shacks. Negril/Oyster.
- Only staying in Montego Bay.
- Expecting punctuality.
- Sticking to an all-inclusive vacation.
- Walking around Kingston at night.
What is the best month to go to Montego Bay?
The best time to visit Montego Bay, Jamaica is from November to mid–December when the weather is pleasant and the room rates are reasonable.
Where do celebrities stay in Jamaica?
Stay like a celebrity at these 5 Jamaican hotels
- GoldenEye Hotel and Resort: Orcabessa Bay.
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas: Montego Bay.
- Trident Hotel: Port Antonio.
- Geejam Hotel: Port Antonio.
What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
The wettest months in Kingston are from September to October. Ocho Rios receives around 37 inches of rain per year, with September and October being the wettest months. Keep in mind Jamaica seldom sees a full day of rain.
Is Dreams preferred club worth?
The short answer is yes, the Preferred is worth it but for more reasons than the beach. There is a separate area for Preferred members.
Is tipping allowed at Secrets Resorts?
There is absolutely no expectations of a tip at SSS. if you want to tip for good service, that is entirely up to you. You will receive the same level of service whether you decide to tip or not.
Is the preferred club at secrets worth it?
Not every all-inclusive resort is created equal but when it comes to luxury, Secrets The Vine Cancun reigns supreme. Preferred Club is an upgrade option available at all Secrets Resorts and while it is an additional cost, it’s well worth the value and in fairness, the price is rather reasonable.