- 1 How much is uber from Tampa airport to cruise port?
- 2 How far is Tampa cruise port from airport?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Tampa airport to Port Canaveral?
- 4 Where should I stay in Tampa before a cruise?
- 5 How do I get from Tampa airport to cruise terminal?
- 6 Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
- 7 How much cash should you bring on a cruise?
- 8 What is the best cruise line for the money?
- 9 Are there two airports in Tampa?
- 10 How far is Tampa from Cape Canaveral?
- 11 Is there a train from Orlando to Tampa?
- 12 What is the closest airport to Port Canaveral?
- 13 What cruise lines sail out of Tampa Florida?
How much is uber from Tampa airport to cruise port?
The ride is short (less than 10 miles, or about 15-20 minutes) and the fare is very reasonable. Taxicabs leaving the Tampa airport have a set rate of $28 from the airport to the cruise port.
How far is Tampa cruise port from airport?
Tampa Cruise Port is located just 8 miles east of the Tampa Airport. It is 23 miles east of Clearwater and 60 miles north of Sarasota. The Florida Aquarium, Tampa Bay Times Forum, Channelside and numerous restaurants and hotels are all within walking distance.
Tampa to Port Canaveral Reservations
Call us at 813-731-9283 for instant service or simply make an online shuttle reservation.
Where should I stay in Tampa before a cruise?
Properties with Shuttle Service or ‘Cruise and Park’ Package
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Tampa Downtown.
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District.
- Courtyard Tampa Downtown.
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa East – Ybor City.
How do I get from Tampa airport to cruise terminal?
If you are arriving by air, Tampa International Airport (TPA) is 9 miles northwest of Tampa cruise port. Transfers by taxi take about 20 minutes, depending on traffic conditions along the I-275. The flat rate is currently $28. There may be a shuttle bus provided by your cruise line, so check with them first.
Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
TAMPA — Getting dropped off or picked up in an Uber or Lyft is legal now at Tampa International Airport, and those ridesharing companies are paying the airport to do so. In agreeing to the contract, rideshare drivers will pay a per-trip fee of $3 for each ride beginning this month.
How much cash should you bring on a cruise?
In general, it’s safe to budget between $12 and $15 per person per day of the cruise. So, for a family of four taking a four-night cruise, bring at least $240 just for onboard tips. (It’s not necessary to tip on behalf of an infant.)
What is the best cruise line for the money?
Best Cruise Lines for the Money
- #1. Royal Caribbean International. #1 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #2. Celebrity Cruises. #2 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #3. Norwegian Cruise Line. #3 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #4. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Holland America Line.
- #7. MSC Cruises.
- #8. Costa Cruises.
Are there two airports in Tampa?
Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), as well as two general aviation airports.
The total driving distance from Cape Canaveral, FL to Tampa, FL is 129 miles or 208 kilometers. The total straight line flight distance from Cape Canaveral, FL to Tampa, FL is 117 miles.
Is there a train from Orlando to Tampa?
Amtrak Silver Service is the one and only train line which connects Orlando, Florida to Tampa, Florida. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability.
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
What cruise lines sail out of Tampa Florida?
Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Paradise and Carnival Miracle, Royal Caribbean International’s Brilliance of the Seas and Rhapsody of the Seas, and Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Dawn will all sail out of the city, enabling cruise travellers to explore multiple destinations across the Caribbean and Central America.