- 1 Is there a shuttle from Jacksonville airport to cruise port?
- 2 How far is Jacksonville airport from Carnival cruise port?
- 3 Where do cruise ships dock in Jacksonville FL?
- 4 Which cruise lines depart from Jacksonville FL?
- 5 Can you get off a cruise ship in the Bahamas without a passport?
- 6 How much does it cost to park at Jacksonville Cruise Terminal?
- 7 Does Jacksonville have a cruise port?
- 8 What is the biggest port in Florida?
- 9 What Carnival ship sails out of Jacksonville?
- 10 What cruise ports are in Florida?
- 11 What port does Carnival use in Florida?
- 12 What cruise line is best?
- 13 What cruise lines go out of Cape Canaveral?
Is there a shuttle from Jacksonville airport to cruise port?
EZ Airport Shuttle is the only shuttle service providing pre-arranged shared shuttle services to and from the Cruise Ship, Jacksonville International Airport and nearby hotels in Jacksonville. Shared Shuttle To/From Carnival Cruise Ship Jacksonville International Airport and nearby hotels.
How far is Jacksonville airport from Carnival cruise port?
The City of Jacksonville
The city’s major airport is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX). Located about 12 miles from the cruise terminal, the airport provides non-stop flights to major U.S. cities, including those that serve as international gateways.
Where do cruise ships dock in Jacksonville FL?
The JAXPORT Cruise Terminal (30°24.50′N 81°34.65′WCoordinates: 30°24.50′N 81°34.65′W) is a 63,000 sq ft (5,900 m2) “temporary” cruise ship terminal in Jacksonville, Florida. The facility located at the northwest corner of the Dames Point Marine Terminal, beside the Dames Point Bridge.
Which cruise lines depart from Jacksonville FL?
The two cruise lines that depart from Jacksonville are Carnival Cruise Line and American Cruise Lines. One is a large ship and the other has small ships. And size isn’t their only difference. The ships are completely different in style and the places they go.
Can you get off a cruise ship in the Bahamas without a passport?
If you are traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise that embarks and ends at the same U.S. port, you can use your government issued driver’s license or birth certificate instead of a passport. This is known as a closed-loop cruise.
How much does it cost to park at Jacksonville Cruise Terminal?
Parking costs $15 per day, per passenger vehicle (so $60 for a four-day cruise and $75 for a five-day cruise).
Does Jacksonville have a cruise port?
Located on the north side of the city, on the banks of the broad St Johns River, Jacksonville’s deep-water port is well located for cruise ships. The port is also very easy to access from the I-95.
What is the biggest port in Florida?
Florida’s Largest Port (by size and tonnage): Port Tampa Bay is by far Florida’s largest port, handling over 37 million tons of cargo per year.
What Carnival ship sails out of Jacksonville?
It is so easy to cruise of out Jax! Explore the Caribbean on board one of the two Carnival Cruise ships sailing out of Jacksonville’s JAXPORT. Cruises on board the Carnival Ecstasy and the Carnival Elation last four, five, or seven days and explore The Bahamas, Bermuda, Dominican Republic and Grand Turk.
What cruise ports are in Florida?
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT CRUISE PORTS IN FLORIDA?
- PORT OF MIAMI (Miami)
- PORT EVERGLADES (Fort Lauderdale)
- PORT CANAVERAL (Orlando)
- PORT TAMPA BAY (Tampa)
- JAXPORT (Jacksonville)
- PORT OF PALM BEACH (Palm Beach)
What port does Carnival use in Florida?
Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL.
What cruise line is best?
Best Cruise Lines for the Money
- #1. Royal Caribbean International. #1 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #2. Celebrity Cruises. #2 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #3. Norwegian Cruise Line. #3 in Best Cruise Lines for the Money.
- #4. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Holland America Line.
- #7. MSC Cruises.
- #8. Costa Cruises.
- #1. Disney Fantasy. Disney Cruise Line.
- #2. Disney Dream. Disney Cruise Line.
- #3. Norwegian Joy. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #4. Norwegian Escape. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #4. Allure of the Seas. Royal Caribbean International.
- #4. Harmony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean International.
- #7. Mariner of the Seas.
- #7. Independence of the Seas.