- 1 Can I leave my car at SeaTac Airport?
- 2 Is there a place to sleep in Seattle airport?
- 3 How much is it to park at SeaTac?
- 4 How do you pay for parking at SeaTac?
- 5 How early do I need to arrive at SeaTac?
- 6 Is Way com reliable?
- 7 Does Seattle airport have showers?
- 8 What can you do on a long layover in Seattle?
- 9 What time does TSA open at SeaTac?
Can I leave my car at SeaTac Airport?
When you depart from Sea-Tac, choose the short-term or long-term parking option that works best for you. Sea-Tac Airport Parking Garage – with eight floors and over 13,000 parking spaces, the airport parking garage offers both short-term and long-term parking options.
Is there a place to sleep in Seattle airport?
Sleeping in Seattle Airport Overnight
- In Terminal N, Gates N11 and N16 may be quieter at night, but the lights are still on bright.
- Pre-Security, the meditation room on Floor 2 has a quiet vibe and a few comfortable benches.
- Pre-Security, head upstairs to the Mezzanine by Security Checkpoint 4, towards the USO Room.
How much is it to park at SeaTac?
Daily SeaTac parking on the general floors (1-3, and 5-8) has a rate of $30 per day. Parking on the terminal direct floor (4) has a rate of $37 per day. Weekly parking is also offered on the general floors at a rate of $140 per week, and monthly parking is offered on the terminal floor at a rate of $350 per month.
How do you pay for parking at SeaTac?
You can pay your parking ticket at any exit lane of the garage or at our easy pay machines on the 4th floor of the garage. Easy pay machines only accept cards.
Credit/debit cards accepted:
- American Express.
How early do I need to arrive at SeaTac?
According to Seatac, as a general rule it is recommended to arrive at least 2 hours before your scheduled domestic departure, and 3 hours before your international departure. Remember to arrive early and, if necessary, allow yourself enough time to park your car at the airport.
Is Way com reliable?
Way has a consumer rating of 3.23 stars from 252 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.
Does Seattle airport have showers?
Showers with Elemis amenities are available for connecting passengers. Along with the Delta Sky Club in the same building, this is one of the few airport lounges at Sea-Tac to offer shower facilities.
What can you do on a long layover in Seattle?
Here’s what to do on a 5-hour layover in Seattle.
- Light Rail. Get to downtown Seattle from the airport on the Light Rail.
- Pike Place Market. Check out the fresh fish at Pike Place Fish Co at the Pike Place Market.
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese Shop.
- Three Girls Bakery.
- Space Needle.
What time does TSA open at SeaTac?
Checkpoint Hours of Operation
|Checkpoints||Screening Types Available||Checkpoint Operating Hours|
|Checkpoint 3||CLEAR and General Screening||CLEAR: 6 a.m. – 4 p.m. General: 24 hours|
|Checkpoint 4||CLEAR and TSA Pre✓® Screening||4 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Checkpoint 5||CLEAR, Premium, and General Screening||4 a.m. to 8 p.m.|