- 1 How do you get from Boston Airport to Cape Cod?
- 2 Is there a ferry from Boston to Cape Cod?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Logan Airport to South Station?
- 4 Can you take a train to Cape Cod?
- 5 Does Amtrak go to Cape Cod?
- 6 How long is the ferry ride from Boston to Cape Cod?
- 7 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 8 Which is better Marthas Vineyard or Nantucket?
- 9 What should I do on a day trip to Cape Cod?
- 10 How much does the Logan Express cost?
- 11 Does Amtrak go to Logan Airport?
- 12 Is Silver Line free?
- 13 How far is Cape Cod from Martha’s Vineyard?
- 14 Where do you fly to go to Cape Cod?
- 15 How far is Cape Cod from Boston airport?
How do you get from Boston Airport to Cape Cod?
Taking the Bus To/From Cape Cod
Peter Pan Bus Lines provides daily express service between Logan Airport and South Station in Boston to all Cape Cod points. The route also provides service to the Barnstable Municipal Airport, and both the Barnstable and Sagamore Park and Ride lots, which offer free commuter parking.
Is there a ferry from Boston to Cape Cod?
Seasonal ferry service is available from Boston to Provincetown, and from various ports on Cape Cod to the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Ferry service to the Islands is available on a year-round basis. Some ferries offer the option of bringing your car or bike onboard.
Is there a shuttle from Logan Airport to South Station?
There are no shuttle transfers and there is room to store your luggage. For service to Logan Airport using the Silver Line SL1, take the MBTA Red Line or Commuter Rail to South Station and transfer to the Silver Line Route SL1. The Silver Line SL1 will drop you off in front of your Logan terminal.
Can you take a train to Cape Cod?
Boston to Cape Cod by Train
Unfortunately, there is no Amtrak train from Boston to Cape Cod. However, from around Memorial Day through Labor Day, the MBTA (Boston’s public transportation system) offers a train line called the CapeFlyer that provides service to Wareham Village, Buzzard’s Bay and Hyannis.
Does Amtrak go to Cape Cod?
The Cape Codder was a seasonal passenger train operated by Amtrak between New York City and Hyannis, Massachusetts, on Cape Cod.
Cape Codder (train)
|Distance travelled||264 miles (425 km)|
|Average journey time||6 hours 28 minutes|
How long is the ferry ride from Boston to Cape Cod?
About the Ferries, Ports & Fares. A 90-minute Boston–Cape Cod ferry ride cuts miles, and perhaps hours of travel time, off travel between Boston and Provincetown.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
Which is better Marthas Vineyard or Nantucket?
If you’re looking for privacy opt for Martha’s Vineyard. While both islands are small, (Nantucket is smaller), Martha’s Vineyard has six towns, compared to Nantucket’s one. The lay of the land makes a difference too. Martha’s Vineyard is half-flat, and part hilly which makes for a great hideaway.
What should I do on a day trip to Cape Cod?
5 Must-Dos on Your Cape Cod Day Trip
- Heritage Museums and Gardens. The Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich, MA, are very popular attractions on the Cape.
- Plymouth Plantation.
- Cape Cod Winery.
- Shining Sea Bikeway.
- The Cape Cod National Seashore.
How much does the Logan Express cost?
|Route||One way fare||10 ride|
|Back Bay||$3 (free from airport)||$30|
|Braintree, Framingham, Peabody, Woburn||$12||$75|
Does Amtrak go to Logan Airport?
Amtrak offers many daily runs between South Station and Providence. South Station may be accessed from Logan Airport by either Silver Line Shuttle or Taxi. The Silver Line service takes approximately 20 minutes.
Is Silver Line free?
The Massport Shuttle is always free, and the Silver Line is free from Logan Airport. You’ll need to buy a ticket or pass to make a connection to the bus, train, or ferry. CharlieTickets are valid for travel on the subway and local bus routes.
How far is Cape Cod from Martha’s Vineyard?
Located six miles off the coast of Cape Cod in Massachusetts, the island of Martha’s Vineyard is accessible only by boat or airplane. There are NO bridges or tunnels connecting Martha’s Vineyard to the mainland. The most common method of transportation is by ferry.
Where do you fly to go to Cape Cod?
Cape Cod’s main airport, Barnstable Municipal Airport, is in the Mid-Cape town of Hyannis. Flights from New York City via Jet Blue take about an hour; from Boston’s Logan Airport it’s even quicker, half an hour.
How far is Cape Cod from Boston airport?
The distance between Boston / Logan Airport and Cape Cod is 63 miles.