- 1 How do I rent a car at LAX?
- 2 What do I need to rent a car in LA?
- 3 Which car rentals are in LAX terminal?
- 4 How long does it take to get a rental car at LAX?
- 5 How much is it to rent a car at LAX?
- 6 How much does parking cost at LAX?
- 7 Is it cheaper to rent a car or Uber in LA?
- 8 Do you need a car when visiting Los Angeles?
- 9 Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
- 10 What is the easiest car rental company?
- 11 How do I get to Hertz at LAX?
How do I rent a car at LAX?
To find rental car shuttles at LAX, head to the lower arrivals level located just outside the baggage claim area. Also, authorized rental car companies pick up passengers under the purple “Rental Car Shuttles” signs.
What do I need to rent a car in LA?
You need a valid driver’s license and a credit card to rent a car in California. You also need to bring whatever card you used for your reservation, even if you plan to charge the car on a different card. If you are an international tourist, you need to bring your driver’s license from home as well as your passports.
Which car rentals are in LAX terminal?
Renting a car at LAX Airport
- Alamo, +1 (800) 462 5266.
- Alamo Max, +1 (888) 826 6893.
- Advantage, +1 (310) 846 0004.
- Airport Van Rental, +1 (213) 784 8585.
- Auto Europa, +1 888 223 5555.
- Avis, +1 (310) 646 5600.
- Budget, +1 (310) 642 4500.
- Dollar, +1 (800) 800 4000.
How long does it take to get a rental car at LAX?
This process probably takes about as long as it’s ever taken. I don’t think I’ve ever done it, but I would guess it would take about 30 minutes to get from the terminal to the various rental car agency locations. After that, you may or may not have to wait in line.
How much is it to rent a car at LAX?
Cheap car rentals at Los Angeles Airport
How much does parking cost at LAX?
Long term LAX parking rates are $12 per day at the Economy Public Parking Lot C and $30 per day at all Central Terminal parking areas. Offsite LAX parking rates are about $8-$10 per day, making it the most affordable option.
Is it cheaper to rent a car or Uber in LA?
If you’re renting a car and plan to use it occasionally during your trip, Uber would likely be cheaper. If you plan on significant driving, the rental is likely to be cheaper.
Do you need a car when visiting Los Angeles?
Despite what you may have heard about L.A., it’s highly recommended not to rent a car, because it will likely keep you stuck in that famous L.A. traffic. Although the city may not have a subway to rival New York, the metro is convenient for sightseers, and the bus system is extensive.
Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
Short answer: yes. While it’s not always as easy as renting a car with a credit card, using a debit card is allowed by most of the major car rental companies.
What is the easiest car rental company?
Best Car Rental
- National. 85.1% “Great service at National and choices of cars.”
- Alamo. 84.4% “Alamo made it all so easy.
- Enterprise. 80.5% “Everything was so easy and smooth and very friendly service thanks Enterprise!”
- Sixt. 76.7% “Beyond friendly staff.
- Dollar. 75.8% “Dollar is easy to deal with”
- Avis. 74.8%
- Thrifty. 73.9%
- Budget. 70.8%
How do I get to Hertz at LAX?
How to get from Los Angeles International Airport to Downtown
- Exit the Hertz rental car center, turn right and head north on Airport Boulevard.
- Take the right two lanes to turn right on to La Tijera Boulevard.
- Use the two left lanes and turn left on to La Cienega Boulevard.