- 1 How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
- 2 How do you get from Honolulu to Maui?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Maui?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Maui from Australia?
- 5 How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
- 6 How many days do you need in Maui?
- 7 Do you need a car in Maui?
- 8 How much is the ferry from Honolulu to Maui?
- 9 How long is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
- 11 What is the best time to go to Maui?
- 12 What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
Maui is located about 100 miles away from Honolulu. Traveling from Honolulu to other Hawaiian islands is easy and can be quite reasonable once you’ve arrived on the Hawaiian soil.
How do you get from Honolulu to Maui?
If you want to visit both destinations during a Hawaiian vacation, the only way to travel from Honolulu to Maui is by cruise ship or plane. It’s a short flight, and the logistics of the trip are generally quite straightforward.
Can you fly direct to Maui?
Most major U.S. and many international carriers fly to Honolulu International Airport on the island of Oahu, but some carriers take you directly to Kahului Airport on Maui. From the East Coast, check with United, American, Continental and Delta. All offer nonstop service to the Hawaiian islands.
Can you fly direct to Maui from Australia?
There are no airlines that fly directly from Sydney to Maui Kahului.
How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
The ferry trip takes 45 minutes.
How many days do you need in Maui?
I recommend at least one week in order to experience all that Maui has to offer. You can still get a flavor Maui even if you just visit for one day. However, as a minimum, try to plan 3 to 5 days in Maui.
Do you need a car in Maui?
Do I need a car to get around on Maui? You can get around Maui by shuttle, tour bus, taxi or public transportation. But to really experience Maui, you should consider reserving a rental car in advance from the Kahului or Kapalua airports.
How much is the ferry from Honolulu to Maui?
It is possible to take a ferry between Maui and Lanai with the Expeditions Lanai Passenger Ferry. The hour-long journey will cost you about $30 one-way (kids $20), but there are only five departures and returns each day, so you have to plan day trips carefully.
How long is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
The distance between Honolulu and Maui is 107 miles. How long does it take to get from Honolulu to Maui? It takes approximately 4h 37m to get from Honolulu to Maui, including transfers.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Maui. Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Maui is May.
What is the best time to go to Maui?
The best times to visit Maui are April through May and September through November. The spring and fall shoulder seasons provide the pleasant weather Hawaii vacationers seek without the high rates and heavy crowds that accompany the summer and winter.
What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
The 6 Best Airlines That Fly to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines. Fittingly, Hawaiian Airlines offers some of the best flights to Hawaii, providing daily service to Hawaii from more North American cities than any other airline.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.