- 1 Which is the No 1 airport in world?
- 2 What is the best airport in the world 2020?
- 3 What is the most luxurious airport in the world?
- 4 Which airport is the biggest in the world 2020?
- 5 Which is the cleanest airport in the world?
- 6 Which country has most airports?
- 7 Which is the dangerous airport?
- 8 Where is the busiest airport in the world?
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||United States|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||China|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||United States|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||United Arab Emirates|
What is the best airport in the world 2020?
Changi Airport Singapore is voted the World’s Best Airport 2020 by international air travellers for the eighth consecutive year.
What is the most luxurious airport in the world?
The Most Luxurious Airports
- Singapore Changi Airport, China.
- Incheon International, South Korea.
- Hong Kong International Airport, China.
- Hamad International Airport, Qatar.
- Zurich Airport, Switzerland.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Which airport is the biggest in the world 2020?
King Fahd International Airport is the biggest airport in the world by size in 2020. The complete area enclosed by astronomical 77,600 hectares in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, leaving all the other airports on this list, in contrast, look like Lego sets.
Which is the cleanest airport in the world?
Tokyo Haneda Airport triumphed at the 2020 World Airport Awards, being voted the World’s Cleanest Airport, ahead of Incheon International Airport (2nd) and Singapore Changi Airport (3rd). Tokyo Haneda Airport is named the World’s Cleanest Airport in the 2020 World Airport Awards.
Which country has most airports?
Countries with more airports
- United States. With a total of 13,513 airports, the United States has the most airports in the world.
- Brazil. Brazil, with more than 200 million inhabitants, has 4,093 airports.
- Mexico. In its territory of 125 million inhabitants, it has 1,714 airports.
Which is the dangerous airport?
Tenzing-Hillary Airport, Nepal
The Tenzing-Hillary Airport in Nepal, also known as Lukla Airport, is one of the world’s most dangerous airports. At an altitude of nearly 9,500 feet, with the mercurial Himalayan weather, and a sheer drop, the airport can send shivers to the most courageous of the lot.
Where is the busiest airport in the world?
Chicago O’Hare remained the busiest airport in the world in 2019 for takeoffs and landings, with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport coming in second. In 2019, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport saw 110.5 million passengers.