- 1 How do I spend my time at Singapore airport?
- 2 How do I kill time at Changi Airport?
- 3 Can you leave Singapore airport during a layover?
- 4 What is special about Changi Airport?
- 5 Can I take a shower at Changi Airport?
- 6 What is there to do in Changi Airport for free?
- 7 Can I visit Singapore during transit?
- 8 What is there to do in Singapore airport at night?
- 9 Can I layover in Singapore?
- 10 Do you need a visa for a layover in Singapore?
- 11 Does Singapore Airlines provide free hotel for long layover?
- 12 Can I go out from airport during transit?
- 13 Why Singapore airport is the best?
- 14 Is there a gym in Singapore airport?
- 15 Does Singapore airport have a swimming pool?
How do I spend my time at Singapore airport?
Enjoy every minute of your time with these 15 things to do on a layover at Singapore Changi Airport:
- Enjoy a good meal.
- Hang out in a lounge.
- Freshen up with a shower.
- Go shopping.
- Take in some art and history.
- Play games.
- Watch a (free) movie.
- Relax in the gardens.
How do I kill time at Changi Airport?
8 Best ways to kill time at Changi Airport besides hanging at
- Visit the Butterfly Garden in Terminal 3.
- Indulge in a movie at either Terminal 2 or Terminal 3.
- Pretend you’re somewhere else at the Sunflower Garden in Terminal 2.
- Get your gaming on at Terminal 2.
- Experience Peranakan culture at Terminal 4.
- Ride a giant slide at Terminal 3.
- Appreciate the art in Changi Airport.
Can you leave Singapore airport during a layover?
Yes bounty98, assuming you don’t need a (transit) visa and have enough time, you can leave the airport. It takes no time at all; there is no visa or fee to enter Singapore, just a quick stamp in your passport and you‘re through.
What is special about Changi Airport?
Changi Airport offers many green spaces in its terminals, including the Cactus, Water Lily, Orchid, and Sunflower gardens. Located in Terminal 1 near the Departure Transit Lounge on Level 3, the roof-based Cactus Garden is home to more than 100 species of cacti and arid plants from around the world.
Can I take a shower at Changi Airport?
Showers – Freshen up before or after a long journey in one of the airport’s 24-hour pay-for-use shower facilities. Massage and an array of beauty services are also available.
What is there to do in Changi Airport for free?
15 (Mostly) Free Things to Do at Changi Airport
- The Slide. Zoom down four storeys on Singapore’s tallest slide.
- Free Singapore tour. If you’re in Singapore for a few hours, take advantage of Changi Airport’s complimentary tours around the city.
- Butterfly Garden.
- Cactus Garden.
- Swimming Pool.
- Showers and spa.
- Nap time.
Can I visit Singapore during transit?
Transit passengers are allowed to enter and exit Singapore only once during their layover period, as per guidelines stipulated by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore. Therefore, passengers are not able to join more than one tour.
What is there to do in Singapore airport at night?
All night long: What to do in Changi Airport from dusk till dawn
- By nightfall, the Sunflower Garden transforms into an illuminating display.
- Join other avid fans and catch the game live at the Xperience Zone.
- Explore the rich and spicy flavours of South-East Asia in Straits Food Village.
- Kinetic Rain, a moving sculpture, is the centrepiece of Terminal 1.
Can I layover in Singapore?
Travellers will gradually be allowed to transit through Singapore Changi Airport based on their departure city. Transfers are only allowed between airlines within the SIA Group (Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Scoot).
Do you need a visa for a layover in Singapore?
If I am transiting through Singapore, do I still need a visa? Foreigners transiting in Singapore will not require visas if they remain within the transit area of Changi Airport (Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4) and do not pass through Singapore Immigration.
Does Singapore Airlines provide free hotel for long layover?
Passengers who stopover for 24+ hours are eligible for a Singapore Stopover Holiday (SSH), including a one-night hotel stay, round-trip airport transfers, complimentary rides on the SIA Hop-on Bus & free admission to 15 attractions. Book a “multi-city” trip to access this deal!
Can I go out from airport during transit?
For most layovers, you can leave the transit area (and airport) in between flights, as long as you have a visa (if necessary) and go through customs and immigration on the way out, and of course you’ll have to pass through security again on your way back into the airport.
Why Singapore airport is the best?
The Changi Airport is a worldwide favourite especially because of its features including the orchid and butterfly gardens and a rooftop pool. The Jewel Changi Airport, which was inaugurated in April 2019, bolstered its reputation further.
Is there a gym in Singapore airport?
No matter what terminal you’re in at Singapore’s Changi Airport, your workout needs will be well-met. Here, Terminals 1–3 are all equipped with a fitness lounge courtesy of Ambassador Terminal Hotel. The fitness area is packed with the expected gym hardware: treadmills, bikes, etc.
Does Singapore airport have a swimming pool?
Located at Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at Terminal 1, the pool also features a jacuzzi, poolside bar and shower facilities. Travellers are invited to relax and enjoy these facilities while waiting for their next flight.