- 1 Is the area around Seattle airport safe?
- 2 Is there a place to sleep in Seattle airport?
- 3 How far is downtown Seattle from the airport?
- 4 Does Seattle airport have a hotel?
- 5 How early do I need to arrive at SeaTac?
- 6 How safe is Seattle?
- 7 What can you do on a long layover in Seattle?
- 8 What is there to do around the Seattle airport?
- 9 What time does TSA open at SeaTac?
- 10 What is the best area in Seattle to stay?
- 11 What is the best way to get around Seattle?
- 12 What is the best way to get from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 13 Is Uber available in Seattle?
- 14 How much is a cab from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 15 Does Seattle Airport have free WIFI?
Is the area around Seattle airport safe?
Area is pretty safe. Not pretty or crime free but as far as visiting goes, SeaTac shouldn’t be at all dangerous. As American cities go Seattle is quite safe and bears no comparison to places in other parts of the nation.
Is there a place to sleep in Seattle airport?
While Seattle Airport has several lounges, none have designated sleep rooms or rest areas.
How far is downtown Seattle from the airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Seattle Airport (SEA) to Downtown Seattle is 15 miles. It takes approximately 19 min to drive from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Downtown Seattle.
Does Seattle airport have a hotel?
There are no hotels in the Seattle SeaTac Airport. The closest hotels are east of the airport along WA 99.
How early do I need to arrive at SeaTac?
According to Seatac, as a general rule it is recommended to arrive at least 2 hours before your scheduled domestic departure, and 3 hours before your international departure. Remember to arrive early and, if necessary, allow yourself enough time to park your car at the airport.
How safe is Seattle?
Overall, however, Seattle has a pretty low crime rate. The normal stuff applies for cities though: after dark, you probably shouldn’t go wandering around by yourself. Especially not in quiet and/or poorly lit areas. Basically, we’re going to say Seattle is pretty safe – much safer, in fact, compared to other US cities.
What can you do on a long layover in Seattle?
Here’s what to do on a 5-hour layover in Seattle.
- Light Rail. Get to downtown Seattle from the airport on the Light Rail.
- Pike Place Market. Check out the fresh fish at Pike Place Fish Co at the Pike Place Market.
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese Shop.
- Three Girls Bakery.
- Space Needle.
What is there to do around the Seattle airport?
Here are 10 things to do on your layover at Seattle SeaTac Airport.
- Eat. Start your layover with a bite to eat.
- Upgrade your layover and check into an airport lounge.
- Enjoy live music.
- Relax with a movie.
- Pamper yourself.
- Go sightseeing in Seattle.
- Get Connected.
What time does TSA open at SeaTac?
4 a.m. to 10 p.m.
What is the best area in Seattle to stay?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle for Tourists
- Pioneer Square.
- Seattle Center.
- South Lake Union.
- Capitol Hill/First Hill.
- University District.
What is the best way to get around Seattle?
The best way to get around Seattle is by car, especially if you want to explore outside the city. However, be prepared for heavy traffic during rush hour and high prices for parking around downtown and at your hotel (nightly parking rates can cost as much as $50).
What is the best way to get from Seattle airport to downtown?
The Best Ways to Get to Downtown Seattle from Seatac Airport
- Ride the Light Rail. If you don’t mind wheeling your luggage, this is the best and cheapest way to go.
- Using Uber to go to Seattle from Seatac. I love Uber and travelling to Seattle is easy via their app.
- Take a Cab from the Seatac Airport.
- Use Lyft.
- Take an Airporter from Seatac Airport to Seattle Hotels.
- Get a Rental Car.
Is Uber available in Seattle?
Using Uber and Lyft in Seattle
Uber serves the entire Seattle-Tacoma area and offers options where you share your Uber with other riders or have the car to yourself, which gives you flexibility on the cost.
How much is a cab from Seattle airport to downtown?
Traditional Taxi Cabs
Cab fare from Sea-Tac International Airport to downtown Seattle runs $42-50 one-way. For a map to the Seatac taxi stands visit this link.
Does Seattle Airport have free WIFI?
Wireless internet access s available in all public areas of the airport and is free of charge.