- 1 How far is Atlantis Resort from Nassau airport?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 3 What airlines fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 4 How do I get to Atlantis from the airport?
- 5 Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
- 6 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 7 Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
- 8 Is it safe to take a cab in Nassau?
- 9 Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
- 10 What is the best time of year to go to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 11 Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 12 What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
- 13 Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
- 14 What should I bring to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 15 Can you drink the water in the Bahamas?
How far is Atlantis Resort from Nassau airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is 15 km. It takes approximately 15 min to drive from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island. Where can I stay near Atlantis Paradise Island? There are 97+ hotels available in Atlantis Paradise Island.
Is there a shuttle from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
The cheapest way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to The Royal at Atlantis, Nassau is to shuttle which costs $18 and takes 21 min.
What airlines fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- Copa Airlines. Non-stop service from Panama City.
- Delta. Non-stop service from Atlanta, Detroit and New York (La Guardia)
- JetBlue. Non-stop service from Boston (seasonal winter service), Fort Lauderdale, New York (JFK) and Orlando.
- Spirit. Non-stop service from Fort Lauderdale.
- United Airlines.
How do I get to Atlantis from the airport?
To get to Atlantis, fly into Nassau International Airport, then take a taxi across the bridge connecting the island of New Providence with Paradise Island. Airport transfers also can be arranged through the resort when you book a room.
Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
Does Atlantis offer shuttle service within the resorts? Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service operates between The Reef, The Cove, The Royal, Harborside Resort, The Coral, The Beach, Ocean Club and the Ocean Club Golf Course every 30 minutes.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
Not worth an entire stay at Atlantis. One positive thing I will say about my review of Atlantis is that beaches are amazing. We went to several beaches, both public and resort, while in the Bahamas and the Cove beach was particularly the best. The kids actually preferred this beach over any pool at Atlantis.
Is it safe to take a cab in Nassau?
Related: What are the most popular tours in Nassau? Taxis are completely reliable and safe. Just make sure it is a licensed cab, very obvious, and you can’t go wrong. If you are still nervous, you can call various cab/driver companies; all hotels, restaurants, etc will have numbers to call.
Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
Travelers not staying at the all-inclusive Atlantis resorts can still visit the Aquaventure water parks in Dubai and the Bahamas with a day pass. However, guests in the Bahamas must be a guest of a partner hotel to buy a ticket.
What is the best time of year to go to Atlantis Bahamas?
Although the beaches are more crowded, the best time to visit the Bahamas is during high season, which runs from mid-December to mid-April, making it a great spot for a warm winter getaway. Bahamian summers are generally warm and sometimes rainy, with daytime temperatures reaching about 89.7°F.
Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines® to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Hotel accommodations (including taxes). Even golf bags fly free.
What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
Southwest Airlines® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. And when you book with Southwest, you can book with confidence, knowing that the process will be straightforward from flight selection to checkout.
Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas is one of the most popular tourist destinations for United States citizens. United States citizens need a valid U.S. passport to go to Bahamas, Jamaica, and most other areas in the Caribbean region.
What should I bring to Atlantis Bahamas?
Atlantis Packing List for Nassau Bahamas
- Lots of sunscreen! However much sunscreen you think you will need.
- Flip Flops & Water Shoes for the Atlantis.
- Swim Shirts or Rash Guards.
- Swim Cover Up.
- Snorkeling Gear & Goggles.
- Pool & Sand Toys.
- Waterproof Phone Case.
Can you drink the water in the Bahamas?
Water — Technically, tap water is drinkable throughout The Bahamas. Still, we almost always opt for bottled. Resorts tend to filter and chlorinate tap water more aggressively than other establishments; elsewhere, bottled water is available at stores and supermarkets, and tastes better than that from a tap.