- 1 Where do you fly into to cruise out of Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 4 How long is the shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is uber from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 6 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 8 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
- 9 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 10 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 11 How long does it take to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
- 15 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral. However, the commute to your cruise terminal will likely be longer than traveling from the Orlando Airport due to local traffic.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral is to shuttle which costs $130 – $190 and takes 50 min.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Though, Port Canaveral is not the most conveniently located cruise port for those flying into Florida. Despite being located about 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport, several options do exist to ensure you arrive to the ship on time for your cruise.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.
How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Cocoa Beach is to shuttle and taxi which costs $80 – $95 and takes 53 min.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.