- 1 Can you fly direct to Maui from Australia?
- 2 How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
- 4 How do you get from Honolulu to Maui?
- 5 How many days do you need in Maui?
- 6 How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
- 7 How much does a trip to Maui cost?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
- 9 How much does a flight to Maui cost?
- 10 How much is the ferry from Honolulu to Maui?
- 11 How long is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
- 12 What is the cheapest way to travel between Hawaiian Islands?
Can you fly direct to Maui from Australia?
There are no airlines that fly directly from Sydney to Maui Kahului.
How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
Maui is located about 100 miles away from Honolulu. Traveling from Honolulu to other Hawaiian islands is easy and can be quite reasonable once you’ve arrived on the Hawaiian soil.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Maui. Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Maui is May.
How do you get from Honolulu to Maui?
If you want to visit both destinations during a Hawaiian vacation, the only way to travel from Honolulu to Maui is by cruise ship or plane. It’s a short flight, and the logistics of the trip are generally quite straightforward.
How many days do you need in Maui?
I recommend at least one week in order to experience all that Maui has to offer. You can still get a flavor Maui even if you just visit for one day. However, as a minimum, try to plan 3 to 5 days in Maui.
How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
The ferry trip takes 45 minutes.
How much does a trip to Maui cost?
A vacation to Maui for one week usually costs around $1,508 for one person. So, a trip to Maui for two people costs around $3,015 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $6,031 in Maui.
What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
The 6 Best Airlines That Fly to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines. Fittingly, Hawaiian Airlines offers some of the best flights to Hawaii, providing daily service to Hawaii from more North American cities than any other airline.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.
How much does a flight to Maui cost?
Both Honolulu (on Oahu island) and Kahului (on Maui) are either home to or surrounded by popular Hawaiian vacation spots.
Cheapest airport to fly into Hawaii.
|Off-peak flight (March 2021)||JFK to HNL||$335|
|JFK to OGG||$335|
|Peak flight (June 2021)||LAX to HNL||$279|
|LAX to OGG||$348|
How much is the ferry from Honolulu to Maui?
It is possible to take a ferry between Maui and Lanai with the Expeditions Lanai Passenger Ferry. The hour-long journey will cost you about $30 one-way (kids $20), but there are only five departures and returns each day, so you have to plan day trips carefully.
How long is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
The distance between Honolulu and Maui is 107 miles. How long does it take to get from Honolulu to Maui? It takes approximately 4h 37m to get from Honolulu to Maui, including transfers.
What is the cheapest way to travel between Hawaiian Islands?
You can, however, take a ferry to Lanai Island from Lahaina Harbor on the west coast of Maui. on occasion, weather or mechanical issues can cancel trips, but this is really the easiest and cheapest way to travel between these two Hawaiian Islands.