- 1 Which is busiest airport in India?
- 2 What is the busiest airport in the world 2020?
- 3 Which is No 1 airport in world?
- 4 Which is the No 1 airline in India?
- 5 Which is the cleanest airport in India?
- 6 Which is most beautiful airport in the world?
- 7 Which country has the most airport?
- 8 Who has the biggest airport in the world?
- 9 Which is the smallest airport in India?
- 10 Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
- 11 What is the safest airport in the world?
- 12 Which airline has never had a crash?
- 13 What are the worst airlines to fly?
- 14 Which Indian airline is best?
Which is busiest airport in India?
Top ten busiest airports in India ranked by passenger traffic
- Delhi – Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Bengaluru – Kempegowda International Airport.
- Mumbai – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
- Kolkata – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International.
- Hyderabad – Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- Chennai – Chennai International Airport.
What is the busiest airport in the world 2020?
HONG KONG — Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport declared on Monday that it had become the busiest among its global peers in 2020.
Which is No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
Which is the No 1 airline in India?
India’s top-three airlines at top-10 airports
|Top-10 airports||#1 airline||#2 airline|
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
The Madurai airport has been adjudged the cleanest and safest airport in the country among the airports, which handled 1.5 million to 5 million passengers for the Swachhta Pakhwada Awards 2019.
Which is most beautiful airport in the world?
The Most Beautiful Airports In The World
- Singapore Changi Airport. ROSLAN RAHMAN via Getty Images.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
- Malvinas Argentinas Ushuaia International Airport.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Incheon International Airport.
- Denver International Airport.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Which country has the most airport?
Top 10 countries with the highest number of airports in the world
|Country||Number of airports/airfields|
Who has the biggest airport in the world?
#1 Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) – Beijing, China. Beijing Daxing International Airport is the biggest airport in the world and the latest addition to the list of supersized airports, and they’re topping that list.
Which is the smallest airport in India?
Airport of Trichy is the smallest airport in India.
Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was singled out as “the world’s most expensive airport” at an international conference on the future of global air transport. Air Canada president Montie Brewer said operating out of Pearson affects the airline’s cost structure and fares.
What is the safest airport in the world?
The 5 safest airports are with a score of 4.4
- Heathrow Airport, London, UK.
- Dubai International Airport, UAE.
- Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE.
- Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore.
Which airline has never had a crash?
Qantas holds the distinction of being the only airline that Dustin Hoffman’s character in the 1988 movie “Rain Man” would fly because it had “never crashed.” The airline suffered fatal crashes of small aircraft prior to 1951, but has had no fatalities in the 70 years since.
What are the worst airlines to fly?
American Airlines, once the gold standard for customer service in the airline industry, is the worst airline of 2020, according to the research. The AQR ranks airlines based on data reported to the government, including mishandled baggage, consumer complaints, on-time performance and involuntary denied boardings.
Which Indian airline is best?
Here is the list of 8 Best Airlines in India 2021
- Vistara. The newest addition to the Indian domestic market, Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines.
- Air India.
- Air India Express.
- Alliance Air.